Since I mentioned the calendars that I made for my kids in my last post, I thought maybe you'd like to see pics of those, too. They're not very good pics, because they are converted PDF files. I didn't have a digital camera until fairly recently, so the only way to "preserve the memory" was to use the printer at my job to scan them. I stumbled across a free download that lets you convert files to other formats, so I used that.
The calendars were all made to coordinate with the decor of the intended recipient, so they are all different, and I also altered VHS cases and filled them with items for an "emergency sewing kit", so they could re-attach a button, fix a hem, patch a hole, etc., should the need arise.
Here they are:
Pretty much everything is CTMH, except the Oriental-looking one, which uses Poetic Prints stamps.
They are fairly time-consuming and fussy (getting all the pieces/parts lined up properly, for example), but they aren't difficult, particularly. Anyway, I thought you might be interested, in spite of the fact that the scanner cut off some of the edges and all...
I have a new (to me) technique I'm itching to try, and a couple of ideas for the paper I used on yesterday's project, so I'm going to go play now. I'll share those projects when I'm done!