...because sometimes it's needed...
- You don't have all of the information
- You only hear one side of the story
- You were previously uninvolved
- You've never "walked a mile"...
- Step out of judgement
- Keep your advice to yourself (unless asked)
- Be grateful that it's not your situation to deal with
(Yes, this mini-rant was triggered by the goings-on in the "Sue-niverse", as Lauren calls it, but it's still good advice, and I'm reminding me, too...)
Ain't that just the truth!
Posted by: Dee in N.H. | March 14, 2011 at 04:42 PM